Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{Party Packages} Sneak Peek into our NEW Eloise Collection! Cupcake toppers + Wrappers!

It's me Eloise! I am six. I am a city child. I live at the plaza. "Oh my lord there is so much to do...Tomorrow I think I'll pour a pitcher of water down the mail chute....Oooooooooo I absolutely love the Plaza. :) Well we absolutely love Eloise! It is rare to find a party or party collection of this loveable classic by Kate Thompson. So we are excited to be introducing this line for those who love Eloise and want to throw a simply maaarvelous affair. Here is a sneak peek of the new collection to soon be released....stay tuned in May when a little precocious girl turns six like Eloise for a "real party" featuring this line. The line will include the usual suspects: cupcake toppers, banners, placecards, invites, thank you notes etc.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...