Thursday, March 17, 2011

{ I've got a Golden Ticket } Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Party

I adore the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...and decided to introduce it to my children. We watched the classic Willy Wonka movie with Gene Wilder and it became a staple to watch at our house. We were going to throw a big circus blowout for my son for his 6th birthday...until one night we watch the Wonka hit...and it hit me "lightbulbs flashing"...what a fun and original Party theme! So we thought it would be pretty cool to ask his friends to visit his very own Chocolate factory...Golden ticket and all! I had an amazing time styling this party...and the kids loved it...who does not love Chocolate?! Here is a sneak peek! Stay tuned for the entire party in the coming days....Willy Wonka Invite will be available in my etsy shop June 2011 along with DIY Candy Templates.


















See all of the images at: Catch My Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...