Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{Christmas} Snowman LOVE.


Snowman Love or Snow Couple I should say! via Bakerella


Confession: I have a serious crush on Snowmen. LOL. I fell in Love when I was little, the first time I watched the iconic film "Frosty the snowman". I adored making anything related to Snowmen. Building them, crafting them and Drawing them. I still HAVE to watch Frosty every Christmas...and now my kids are hooked. :)

There are so many adorable snow people creation ideas. Here are some of our favorites!
These are my absolute favorite version of snowman cakepops via Tumbler.

Adore this Snoman cake in the 2009 issue of "family circle." Get the recipe here!

These Chocolate snowman bowls are ADORABLE! Find the tutorial here at the Brilliant



These Sugar Cookies are adorable...find them here: Lorisplace


What a cute gift idea at SimplyPosh by Mel


How adorable is this infant hat set for Christmas Photoshoots?! Available at BeeBeeKins

Adorable Ice Cream snowman from the Dec 2000 edition of Martha Stewart...
I still have this issue! Get the tutorial here.



Love little Muslin bags. They are perfect for holding little treats and trinkets. 
Get them here.

Easy Chocolate dipped Marshmallow Snowmen. Get the tutorial here.


Big Bento fans here! Check out this adorable Snowman lunch via Lisa Storms


Fondant Cupcake Perfection - See here

Taking Milk in a jug to a whole new level! From BHG



My two a few years ago standing proud with their frosty friend. :)


2 comments:

  1. Can see why you just love these charming fellas! Wonderful roundup of snowman finds here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) The snow folk are definately charming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...