1. Number one on our list is the ever so talented TomKat Studios. We are loving these adorable little Father's day cards. Your only worry will be which one to choose!
2. Tie-riffic Father's day printables from Shindig parties to go. The set includes a cute tie-shaped "Happy Father's Day" banner, some great tie-shaped centerpiece signs, and cupcake topper sized ties, too. These are just to much! Adorable.
3. Check out these fun Father's day printables from Love Party Printables. This collection has everything you could ever want at your Father’s Day celebration: party tags, invitations, flags, tented cards, large tented cards, large labels, water bottle labels, napkin rings, favor tags, and the cutest “Happy Father’s Day” banner. Click here to download.
4. How about some fun retro personalized pistachios -- or pickles or hot sauce? Turn any of Dad's favorites into a custom gift for Father's day! Click here for download. Martha Stewart.
5. Father's day HO HO's + Recipe and Printables! Click here for tutorial and download @ Living Locurto
6. How about a breakfast in bed for the favorite Men in our life! Also from Living Locurto. Free party circles, flags and free notecards. Click here for download.
7. Not a freebie...but inspiration for a neck tie/ bow tie inspired party or luncheon.
Mix it up just a little bit by passing out chocolate mustaches as favors. They make for a fun photo-op, too! -- Bliss Bloom Blog
This brand new die-cut invitation by Stevie Streck is perfectly "suited" for the occasion -- available at FineStationery.com
This shirt and necktie cake could serve as the centerpiece for your luncheon. Be sure to use Dad's favorite flavors for the filling and icing! -- Tiepedia
Embellish sandwiches of any kind with small pennant flags in stripes, checks or polka dots -- Joyful Weddings and Events
Dress up simple floral containers with ribbon tied to look like a bow-tie -- Joyful Weddings and Events
Wrap presents with a fancy bow-tie for fun -- Martha Stewart
If you insist on buying Dad a brand new tie, make it a monogrammed tie to be personal -- Martha Stewart
8. For those at a loss for words we have some of our favorite quotes about Dad's. Use them to personalize cards, photobooks or scrapbooking pages.
Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby
I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." -- Clarence Budington Kelland