Friday, April 22, 2011

{Fab Finds} Color Inpsiration - Turquoise/Aqua

I adore shades of Turquoise. They make me dream of lazy breezy days on an island soaking up the sun. Decorating with Turquoise is so effortless and has a calming effect on all who surround themselves with it. It is beautiful paired of shades of celery green. Great for a coastal beach theme. Turquoise/Green beach glass and bottles look beautiful mixed in with this design. Hope you enjoy some inspriation. I will be dreaming of being on the beach today! {Click for larger image.}

Leather Sofa - Pottery Barn, Turquoise Swing Bag - Coach,
Vintage BLUE Canning Jar CHANDELIER - LampGood's Etsy store. (How cool is that?!)
All other finds - Pier 1 (dangerous store for me! I shall sneak these in one by one until the hubby notices them...sometimes that takes a long time. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...